Welcome to the Lewis Healing Institute’s Infrared Sauna. The relaxation you will experience in our cedar infrared chamber will be just what the doctor ordered.
Step into the warmth, listen to music, read or meditate, smell the scents of the aromatherapy as you experience the therapeutic benefits of our infrared thermal sauna.
Our infrared sauna also include light or color therapy, also called Chromotherapy which is the use of color and light to gently bring about balance/ homeostasis. Our sauna is equipped with colored lights, which illuminate inside the sauna.
You have the option of selecting which color(s) you want or have a random rotation.
Stress Relief and More
One of the most immediate types of relief that infrared sauna offers is simple relaxation as it melts away the stresses and tension of “modern” life. Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of our Infrared Sauna gives you an overall massaging effect, soothing tight muscles and overstimulated nerves. You’ll feel rejuvenated and restored in both body and mind.
Other benefits include: stimulates sweating, boosts detoxification, reduces calories and normalize weight, improved energy and heart rate, slow aging process, supports immune system, increase blood circulation, relieves aches and pains, improves skin tone and elasticity, reduces high blood pressure, it’s great reducing stress, tiredness as mentioned above. And the infrared sauna also penetrates skin more deeply to relief muscle and joint pain.
Infrared saunas heat the body from the core which enables you to sweat out 7 times more toxins that a traditional sauna.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- Boosts the immune system
- Accelerates metabolism (at least 600 calories burned in 30 minutes)
- Enhances detoxification
- Enhances nutrient/oxygen supply to deep tissues
- Accelerates breakdown of cellulite/fat
- Reduces pain
- Induces muscle relaxation
- Promotes deep cleansing of skin pores
- Enhances circulation in deep and superficial tissues
- Improves skin nourishment/skin conditions
- Improves digestion
- Accelerates healing from wounds, injuries, and surgeries, thus reducing scarring
- Warms muscles – maximizes muscle performance and minimizes exercise-related injury
- Promotes softening and elasticity of old scars (internal or external) and keloids
- Anti-cancer effect
- Reduces physiological, mental and emotional stress
For Infrared Sauna Treatments –
- $40 for each 30 minute session (typical session length)
- Purchase six 30 minute sessions – $200
- Purchase twelve 30 minute sessions – $375
Treatments are typically performed once or twice weekly for 30 minutes (healthy adult – less time for children) but may be administered more frequently as needed or recommended.
Flou’rish Members ONLY |Login to ACCESS
Awarded Top Acupuncturist in Montclair
What Clients Are Saying
The training and mentorship is something my staff was missing. Dr. Lisa came in and worked with every team member until we were all on the same page and our stress levels went down dramatically. She will be an ongoing partner in improving our work environment and culture.
My life is finally on track!
Dr. Lisa saved my life! I owe her my life.